July 23, 2020

Review: Blitzed by Alexa Martin




Blitzed by Alexa  Martin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Published: December 2019
Blitzed (Playbook, #3)  


Brynn is the owner of a great bar called HERS. It's a bar for women ran by women. Not only that, a few of her close friends film a lot of their reality show in her bar. They are wives of the local football team, the Mustangs. Maxwell Lewis is one of those Mustangs, but he isn't married and he rarely comes into the bar. But when he does, he seems very reserved. Even though she is attracted to him, she can't bring herself to let him know. When she breaks down on the side of the road and he's the only one who can help her, they will have to see if they can develop something.

Even though this is the third book in the series, it's the first one that I ended up reading. I wasn't sure of the order. The books don't have to be read in order though for them to be understood. This is a sports romance book. Whether or not you are a fan of football, I think that you would enjoy this story. It's more than a romance. It's also about female friendships and bonds.

This is the first book I've read or listened to by Alexa Martin. I have had these books on my TBR since they were released, but this is the first opportunity I've had to read them. For me, you couldn't help but have soft spot for Maxwell. He isn't your typical football player who is showy. He sticks to himself and is very reserved. Brynn really doesn't have him or any of the other Mustang players on her radar even though they are pleasant to look at. When he comes to her rescue, things for the both of them turn around.

Will they be able to handle a relationship, or is it doomed from the start?



View all my reviews

To learn more about this book, or to order a copy, click the book cover below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.