July 22, 2020

Review: Family for Beginners by Sarah Morgan



Family for Beginners by Sarah Morgan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Published: May 2020
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4)  


Flora lost her mother when she was just 8 years old and she has felt lonely almost just as long. When she meets Jack, the connection is immediate. Jack is a widow and is raising his two daughters. Jack's oldest daughter, Izzy, has taken on a huge role since the death of her mother. Now, a year later, Flora comes into their lives. Will they be able to build a relationship or will Flora have to go back to loneliness.

Thank you to Harlequin and NetGalley for the opportunity to read and review this book.

This book was a cute emotional story about love and loss. I could empathize with Izzy. When my father got remarried, it was a difficult transition. Fortunately, I still had my mother, so I didn't have to take on that role, but I didn't want anyone to disrupt what had already been disrupted in our family.

Overall, I enjoyed this story. There were parts of it that dragged along which made me bring my rating down some. IF you like family stories, or stories about love after loss or divorce, you will enjoy this book.



View all my reviews

To learn more about this book or to order a copy, click the book cover below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.