July 11, 2020

Review: I Am Watching You by Teresa Driscoll



I Am Watching You by Teresa Driscoll
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Published: October 2017
I Am Watching You


Anna and Sarah have decided to take a trip to London after school has let out. They are two young girls on their own and Ella a woman alone on the train has a slight worry for the girls. This worry intensifies when a couple of guys who just got out of jail board the train and start to entertain the girls. A few days later, Ella learns about Anna's disappearance, and she feels guilty about not calling someone when she saw the girls on the train. One year after the disappearance, there seems to be some new evidence in the case. Will Ella use this opportunity to speak up? Will Anna be found?

I read this as a part of a buddy read. I loved this book. I had no idea what was going to happen or who was the person that was watching. Ella would get these random letters and postcards in the mail with someone telling her that they know what she knows. Ella is afraid to share this with her family because she doesn't want to feel the blame for the girls disappearance. But who is behind the cards and how do they know?

This book had me on the edge of my seat from start to the end. Twists and secrets behind every corner. You never knew what to expect. This was the first book I've read by Teresa Driscoll, but Ilook forward to reading more of her books.



View all my reviews


To learn more about this book or to order a copy, click the book cover below:

1 comment:

  1. Great review! I really enjoyed this one as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.