July 6, 2020

Review: Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens



Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Published: August 2018
Where the Crawdads Sing  


Kya has lived in the marsh her entire life. Slowly her family members leave until she is the only one left. Most of the townspeople won't have anything to do with her. Although there are a few who treat her well and look out for her. When one man who is considered a local hero is found dead, everyone blames, "The Marsh Girl", but did she really do it?

This was the April selection for our book club. I have seen this book all over my social media for a while now, but it wasn't really on my radar to read. This book had me hooked from the beginning and I was really routing for Kya from the start. She didn't have anything, but she made the most of it. She didn't allow the haters to get her down.

By the end of the book, I was in tears, and I think if you read this book you will be too. You have no choice, but to feel for Kya and her situation.

I highly recommend this book.

View all my reviews

To learn more about this book or to order a copy, click the book cover below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.