July 24, 2020

Review: More Than Maybe by Erin Hahn




More Than Maybe by Erin Hahn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Published: July 2020
More Than Maybe  


Vada and Luke are both music fiends. They both come from musical families and their father's were both in bands. Luke's father had a band that got international attention, while Vada's was just local. They associate everything in life with music. As high school seniors they aren't sure where life will take them, but Vada's dream is to be a writer for Rolling Stone. They both have secret feelings for each other, Vada listening to Luke's podcast and Luke reading Vada's music blog. When they have to work together for a school assignment they spend a lot more one on one time together. Will they be able to change their love for music into love for each other?

Thank you to Wednesday Books and Netgalley for the opportunity to read and review this book.

When I first started this book, I thought it was going to be another cute YA love story, but this story is a little deeper. Each one of these kids has issues with their father's that is as deep to them as the music. There is a lot of music in this book, it's how Vada and Luke commuicate. Most kids send each other emoji's over text, not Vada and Luke, they send each other YouTube music videos. With that in mind, I made a playlist of the songs in the book, you can find it HERE.

This was a great YA love story that I hope you will enjoy as much as I did.


View all my reviews

To learn more about this book or to order a copy, click the book cover below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.