June 30, 2020

Review: Hate Crush by Angelina M. Lopez



Hate Crush by Angelina M. Lopez
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published: June 2020
Hate Crush (Filthy Rich, #2)

Ten years ago Aish and Sofia had an immediate connection. They were helping at Aish's uncles winery in California. But their lives were headed in different directions, Sofia, a princess trying to help her kingdom with their own wine growing and Aish is headed into musical stardom. They haven't seen or spoken to each other in all this time and now they are both at a major crossroad in their lives and they need each other to get through. Will they be able to make it through a month without killing each other or will they find the love that they once had?

Thank you to Harlequin/Carina Press for the opportunity to read and review this book.

This book is a lovers to enemies story. It jumps back and forth from modern day to 10 years prior when our two lovers first met. For the the story was interesting, but I didn't find myself drawn to it.
I wanted to know what was going to happen with the characters, who were an unlikely pair. A princess and a rock star. They met when they were young and just starting out in life. Their romance was a whirlwind and there were several factors that keeps them from continuing their romance.

There is a lot of talk about wine making in this book and I felt like I had to have a glass while reading it. Also the book was set mostly in Spain, a country I really would like to see so that helped with bringing me back to the book.

View all my reviews


To learn more about this book or order a copy, click the book cover below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.