August 7, 2020

Audio Book Review: Someone Knows by Lisa Scottoline



Someone Knows by Lisa Scottoline
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Published: April 2019
Someone Knows  


Being the new kid in town is never easy. It's especially hard when it's the final year of school and friend groups have already been long established. In order to join this one particular group of friends, you have to go through a small initiation, but something goes horribly wrong. Twenty years later, the friends are back together and they are each still suffering in their own way from the events of the past. When tragedy strikes, one member of the group will reexamine the past and the present and find some unexpected truths.

I love Lisa Scottoline. Her books always make you think and keep you on your toes. She is one of the few authors whose books I will buy without reading the description.

Her books seem to always be centered around family drama. The end of this book was a complete shock for me and that is what I love. The group starts with 4 friends when the new kid comes to town. Two boys and two girls. One of the girls takes a liking to the new boy, but another in the group is not having it. You don't know who to trust in this book and by the end you will be totally shocked!


View all my reviews

To learn more about this book, or to order a copy, click the book cover below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.