August 4, 2020

Audio Book Review: His & Hers by Alice Feeney




His & Hers by Alice Feeney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Published: July 2020
His & Hers  


Anna Andrews is a presenter for the BBC News. She presents the 1:00 pm newscast. She has this position since the person who had her slot is on maternity leave. When she returns, she is pushed to work in the field. Her first assignment is to report on a murder in her hometown. To top it off she has to work with her ex-husband,Jack, on this case and she knows the victim. When more people she knows end up dead both she and her ex are considered suspects. But we know there are always more than one side to a story, this is His & Hers.

Thank you to NetGalley for the opportunity to listen to this audio book and review it.

You all know how much I love a good thriller. I have really enjoyed all of the other books that Alice Feeney has written and this one was no exception.

While listening to this book, I knew for sure who was killing all of these women. Of course it's the drunk woman who forgets what happens while she is drinking. Not only is the author good at making you not know who is the killer, the killer is good at framing other people for their crimes.

There is a lot going on in this book, but it keeps you drawn in from the very beginning. It takes you back and forth in time from Anna's school days to the present. We learn about all of Anna's troubles. We also learn about Jack and his life since he and Anna split up. It's hard to tell you more without giving away too much, so you will just have to go and give it a read!


View all my reviews

To learn more about this book or to order a copy, click the book cover below:



1 comment:

  1. Great review, I also thought I knew who the murderer was, so wrong. I am glad we both enjoyed this one.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.