August 6, 2020

Review: Claimed by a Steele by Brenda Jackson


Claimed by a Steele by Brenda Jackson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Published: May 2020
Claimed by a Steele (Forged of Steele #13)  


Gannon Steele is the last of the Steele brothers to be single. He has decided, he's not going to get married for another 10 years. When Delphine Ryland comes into his life, he might just change his mind. Delphine has been hurt in the past and the last thing she is looking for is a relationship. But these Steele men are hard to resist. Will Delphine and Gannon both be able to stand by the rules that they have made for themselves?

Thank you to Harlequin and NetGalley for the opportunity to read and review this book.

I'm really upset that I didn't know about this series before. I read this book in two days, it was hard to put down. I think I would have given it more stars if I would have read the rest of the series and had more background information on the family as a whole. The book is about the Steele family and these brothers are hot, sexy and intelligent.

This book in the series is about the youngest Steele brother. The story starts at another brother's wedding where Gannon vows he's going to wait another 10 years before he decides to settle down. He is being groomed to take over the family business, but he doesn't just want to sit behind a desk, he wants to be out in the field with his employees so that he can know how to make their job easier and in turn making his company better. Delphine is in town to write and article about Gannon and his practices. What better way to get to know him better than by going on the road with him. They will learn a lot about each other on this trip and maybe give up plans and go with the flow.

I have read only a few of Brenda Jackson's books, but I can't wait to read about the other Steele brothers.


View all my reviews


To learn more about this book, or to order a copy, click the book cover below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.