August 11, 2020

Audio Book Review: Intercepted by Alexa Martin




Intercepted by Alexa  Martin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Published: September 2018
Intercepted (Playbook, #1)  

Marlee and Chris have been dating on an off since high school and have known each other even longer. Marlee was there long before Chris was a Mustang. But when a new player joins the team, it's someone Marlee recognizes from a one night stand she had while on a break with Chris. Gavin Pope is nothing like Chris at all. When Chris's secrets come to the light, Marlee has decided she is done for good. She doesn't want to date another football player, but there is something about Gavin that is drawing her in. Will they or won't they?

During this quarantine, I have really fallen in love with this series from Alexa Martin. When I was finished with the first three books, I was ready for the next one. Good thing, because a new book is coming out in October of this year. I'm so excited for it.

So far this story has been my favorite in the series. Gavin is the type of guy every girl wishes she could date, or if not have for a best guy friend on a big brother. He's just a nice guy and that's it. He doesn't expect anything else in return for his niceties. And to top it off, he's hot. He and Marlee could be perfect for each other, if she can get over the past.

If you like football, if you like romance, I suggest you get this book and the entire series right away.



View all my reviews


To learn more about this book, or to order a copy, click the book cover below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.