May 28, 2014

This Week's Reading




So this week, my reading is quite interesting.  NOT!!!  I'm studying.  It's been a long time since I have done that and I'm not used to doing it with three kids and a husband.  I'm used to setting up my day and being able to read a few pages and take a few notes.  It's not working like that today!

The thing that makes it really bad is that it's only 160 pages that I have to go through.  The reading is a little interesting learning about different kinds of websites and how to evaluate them.  I'm trying to get a job that I can do from home, and normally I would be done with this by now.  This week though, it's just not getting through.  I don't know if it was the holiday or the numerous distractions, but I'm only on page 20.  I have one week to finish reading the study guide and take the exam.  Hopefully I will get this all done soon.


Wish me luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.