May 2, 2014

Review--Touch by Mark Sennen 5/2/14

TouchTouch by Mark Sennen
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

**2.5 stars**

Detective Inspector Charlotte Savage is investigating rape cases where the women were drugged and then dumped.  When one of those victims, a student, who was supposed to be headed back home, is found dead, the case starts to change.  When a second body turns up much like the first, DI Savage is none too happy.  Now another girl has been reported as missing.  Can Savage find her before it's too late.


I read Touch because the author was doing a Q&A with our group here A Good Thriller.  I usually enjoy these types of books, but there was something about this book that just made it not as good as I was expecting.  I enjoyed the story line, but there were a lot of characters and that detracted from the story.  I think I counted at least eight different detectives or police officers involved, not to mention crime scene investigators and coroners.  Then there were the different suspects in the case and the person who did the crime.  He gave each of his victims another name.  So it was all a little confusing.

At this time there are two other books in this series,
  Bad Blood (A DI Charlotte Savage Novel) by Mark Sennen
and   Cut Dead by Mark Sennen
.  According to the author there will be at least three more in the series.  I'm not sure if I'll read the others or not.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.