May 10, 2014

Review--Spilled Blood by Brian Freeman

Spilled BloodSpilled Blood by Brian Freeman read by Joe Barrett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Olivia Hawk is 16 years old and has been accused of killing Ashland Steele.  Ashland is the daughter of Florian Steele.  Mr. Steele is the largest employer in the small town of Barron, Minnesota.  Olivia lives in the neighboring town of Croix and these cities have been at each other's throats for quite some time.  The reason, Florian Steele's company.

This is another new author for me.  This book was very shocking and pulled at my heart strings.  It's a story of loss, revenge, sacrifice, love, sickness, family.  Makes you asks questions like: What am I willing to do to save my child? what will I do for my brother's love? What will I do to save my company? What will I do without my wife? Who is killing all these people? To find the answers you have to read the book.



View all my reviews

Mr. Freeman will be coming in a few weeks to my Goodreads group A Good Thriller to do a Q&A.  
All who are interested should check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.