November 25, 2019

Review: Monday's Not Coming by Tiffany D. Jackson




Monday's Not Coming by Tiffany D. Jackson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Published: May 2018
Monday's Not Coming  

   
Claudia and Monday have been friends forever. You never see one without the other. When Claudia returns from spending the summer with her grandmother, she looks forward to hooking back up with Monday to see how her summer was. But Monday is no where to be found. She doesn't even show up for school, the first week or the first month. No one but Claudia seems to care that Monday is no longer around. Where is Monday and why won't anyone tell Claudia.?

I have heard so many mixed emotions about this book I had to read/listen to it for myself. Usually I just listen to books during my commute to and from work, but I found myself wanting to listen whenever I could.

What would you do, if you couldn't find your best friend and no one seemed to care? You asked teachers, her family, friends, but no one could tell you where she could possibly be. It drove Claudia absolutely crazy with worry trying to figure out what was going on. The story takes you back and forth from when Monday was around through the time when she wasn't. Claudia has to remember herself all the things that happened in the past to find her friend.

This book will leave you with your mind swirling at the end. Highly recommended.

View all my reviews

To learn more about this book or to order a copy, click the book cover below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.