November 6, 2019

Audio Book Review: Body Movers by Stephanie Bond




Body Movers by Stephanie Bond
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Published: Oct. 2008
Body Movers (Body Movers, #1)  


Carlotta and Wesley are brother and sister. Carlotta has been Wesley's guardian ever since their parents disappeared. Wesley has always been mischievous, but this time he's outdone himself. When he is arrested and put on probation for hacking into the city's computer system, Carlotta thinks Wesley may finally change his ways. Part of his probation requires him to find a job. While it's not the most glamorous, body moving pays well. But when his job brings him to the home of Carlotta's ex-boyfriend, things really start to go wrong. Carlotta is even under suspicion for the murder. Will Carlotta be able to clear her name?

I have had this book on my TBR for a very long time. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but I really enjoyed this story. I don't think that I could ever be a part of a body moving service. I get queasy when I have to clean up my own kids vomit.

Carlotta and Wesley have lived in town all of their lives. They still live in the home they last lived in when their parents disappeared. Carlotta works for Nordstrom and tries her best to take care of Wesley, but he is reaching the age, where he should be able to take care of himself.

Ex-boyfriends, jealous wives, cigar smoking players, death, and a love interest. This book has it all and I can't wait to see what happens next with Carlotta and Wesley.

View all my reviews

To learn more about this book or to order a copy, click the book cover below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.