November 18, 2019

Audio Book Review: I Know Who You Are by Alice Feeney




I Know Who You Are by Alice Feeney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Published: April 2019

Aimee Sinclair's whole world is turned upside down, when one day her husband turns up missing. Someone is framing her for what has happened to him and she doesn't know who or why they would be doing it. She keeps receiving post cards in the mail addressed to her saying, "I Know Who You Are", but who could possibly know about her past. Plus there is a woman who is stalking her, who looks like she could be her twin. Why is all of this happening and what can be done to stop it?

I have been looking forward to reading or listening to this book ever since it was released. This book was full of twists and turns that head me on the edge of my seat and dying to find out what was going to happen next.

What would you do if you came home from work and found all of your husband's things at home, but he was not there. You know he never leaves home without his phone. Even though you all had an argument the night before, you don't know where he could be or what could have happened. But the police think you are the reason he is missing, but you know someone has to be framing you, you couldn't have done the things they said. But when a body is discovered in the back yard, what then?

This book will have you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.

View all my reviews

To learn more about this book or to order a copy, click the book cover below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.