November 22, 2019

Review: The Perfect Wife by J.P. Delaney




The Perfect Wife by J.P. Delaney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Published: August 2019
The Perfect Wife  

From the outside it seems as if Abbie and Time had the greatest relationship. That is until the day that Abbie disappeared. When she awakes, she isn't quite sure what has happened to her or who she should trust. Desperate to find out what has happened to herself, she will have to chose her adversaries carefully. Will she be able to find out the truth or will she disappear again?

Thank you to NetGalley and Ballantine Books for the opportunity to read and review this book.

When I first started this book, I thought it was going to be another thriller where you could see what is going to happen from a mile away, but that was not the case. I got thrown for a loop right after the very first chapter. That changes the whole dynamic of the book and has your brain churning the entire time. There is an unreliable narrator and you never really find out who they are. The end had me still asking questions when it was all over.

I have enjoyed all of the books that JP Delaney has written. They have all left me on the edge of my seat, dying to find out what is going to happen next. This book was no exception, it just had a different approach to the story. If you like psychological thrillers, you will enjoy this book.

View all my reviews


To learn more about this book or to order a copy for yourself, click the book cover below:

2 comments:

  1. I like a big early surprise in a story. Sounds like a good book. 😎

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.