March 15, 2019

Review: Losing Princeton Charming by Frankie Love & C.M. Seabrook




Losing Princeton Charming by Frankie Love & C.M. Seabrook
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Published: Feb. 2019

Charlie and Spencer have been through a lot in their short time together. When Spencer lies to Charlie about his plans for then evening and then subsequently, finds her naked in her best friends apartment(it's a guy by the way), they make the decision that maybe they aren't the best for each other. But somehow they can't stay out of each others lives. Will they be able to either stay away from each other, or find a way to make it work no matter the consequences?

Thank you to C.M. Seabrook and Frankie Love for the opportunity to read and review this book.

This is book 3 in the Princeton Charming Series. I think that this one has been my favorite so far. It made me cry. Charlie and Spencer aren't together, but both of them are miserable. When vandalism hit both Charlie's room as well as Ava's, Spencer's sister, it brings them together like never before. Not only Spencer and Charlie, but also their friends. But is it enough for them to stay together and make it last?

There is one last episode in the story of Charlie and Spencer and I can't wait to find out where their relationship is headed to next.

View all my reviews


To learn more about this book or series, click on the book cover below:

 **Available on Kindle Unlimited**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.