March 6, 2019

Smashbomb--The Only Review Site You Need!

Smashbomb is a new review platform that you have to be a part of.  Most of us are used to reviewing one specific thing, be it books, movies, apps, games, etc.  I know I steer more towards books myself.  But when I found Smashbomb, I was intrigued.  I like watching movies, but I can't always trust what the critics say.  On review sites now, you can review movies after you have purchased the DVD, who wants to wait that long.  Yes you can read the review of apps on your specific platform, but what if you're thinking about switching and want to know how that app will work with another operating system?

Smashbomb lets you see reviews from users you know for just about anything you want.  You don't have to visit different sites to learn about different things.  Smashbomb gives you reviews on Products, Movies, Places, Books, Apps, Services, Websites, Games, Companies, Things To Do, Food and Drink.



Smashbomb is quickly becoming one of my favorite review sites.   Not only do I get to post reviews on my favorite things, I also get to read the reviews from my peers.  Also, with Smashbomb, you earn points every time you sign in or leave a review.  You can also award points to reviews and users you like.  You also have the opportunity to enter giveaways for tech, games, books, music, movies, you name it.  If you win the giveaway, you leave a review.

If you haven't already checked out Smashbomb, I encourage you to do so right away!!  Click on any of the links in the post to learn more about Smashbomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.