April 19, 2021

Review: The Bookstore on the Beach by Brenda Novak


The Bookstore on the Beach by Brenda Novak
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars
Published: April 2021

The Bookstore on the Beach
Three generations of women joined together for a life-changing summer.
Mary, the grandmother, who has deep secrets from her past she would like to remain there.
Autumn, the mother, is unsure whether to move on with life even though her husband has been missing for over a year.
Taylor, the daughter, has a secret of her own, and a new friend she isn't sure she wants to be just friends with.

Thanks to Harlequin Trade Press and NetGalley for the opportunity to read and review this book.

I was swept up in all the drama this book had to offer. A missing husband, teenage pregnancy, and 35-year-old secrets. I fell in love with the characters and was rooting for their success. I knew how it was going to end, but I was hoping that would not be the case. I was disappointed with the ending which is why it got 3.5 stars instead of 4.

Read all my reviews
To learn more about this book, or to order a copy, click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.