April 6, 2021

Review: Getting Schooled by Christina C. Jones



Getting Schooled by Christina C. Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Published: May 2019

Getting Schooled (The Wright Brothers, #1)
Reese works as a grad assistant for her mother at BSU. Most of her job consists of reading over papers. On the latest assignment, there is one paper that really stands out from the rest and catches her attention. Written by the mysterious J. Wright. She doesn't know which student this is, but she is definitely attracted to his writing. Jason Wright is not happy with the grade he got on his paper. When he goes to talk to the professor about it, he is met by her sassy outspoken Grad assistant instead. While she is sexy and has a perfect ass, she is probably way too young for him and he won't deal with her attitude. Chance encounters between these two, keep happening ... what will happen next?

Christina C. Jones is a new author for me. I have read one other book by her, but I love her writing style and the cute romantic stories she writes. I fall in love with the characters each and every time. Reese and Jason are nontraditional college students, both older than they should be for their place in school. Each encounter they have with each other whether it be in or out of the school environment, there is a lot of sexual tension between them.

If you love a good romance with strong female characters, you will love this one.

View all my reviews

To learn more about this book, click below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.