February 17, 2021

Review: Shiver by Allie Reynolds


Shiver by Allie Reynolds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Published: January 2021
Shiver

Five friends are brought together after ten years. Ten years before, they spent the winter together, but then, there were more of them. They thought they were brought back for a friendly reunion, but things quickly take a turn and no one knows who to trust. Five friends come to the mountain, but just like ten years before, not all of them will be leaving. Who brought them here and who is behind everything that is going on?

Thanks to G.P. Putnam & Sons for the advanced copy of this book.

Milla, Brent, Curtis, Dale, and Heather, were all summoned to the French retreat they used to spend their winters competing on as snowboarders. This book left me on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what was going on and who was behind all the mysterious happenings? Most were reluctant to come back to this place because it holds a bad memory. The last time there were here, someone was killed. No one knows who was behind the death, and that makes it even harder to want to return.

I knew pretty early on who the culprit was. Finding out who that person was along with the characters made the book more interesting. I haven't read anything by Allie Reynolds before, and I don't know if she has more books out there. If she does, I look forward to reading them.

Read all my reviews

To learn more about this book or to order a copy, click the book cover below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.