February 12, 2021

Review: Long Shot by Kennedy Ryan


Long Shot by Kennedy Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Published: August 2018
Long Shot (Hoops, #1)


**Trigger Warning for Domestic Abuse**

From the moment they met, Iris and August, they were drawn to each other. But Iris has a boyfriend and dreams of her own and August is about to enter the NBA draft. Iris goes on to live her life with her boyfriend as life throws her a curveball she wasn't expecting. But that life comes with consequences she didn't expect. August is forever thinking about Iris no matter what happens in his life, including a devastating injury. Will these two ever find the happiness they seek in each other or just enjoy the few sporadic moments they have together?

This is my first Kennedy Ryan book. It had me hooked from the start.

I've never been a person too infatuated with athletes, but if I met one like August West, I might change my mind. Iris is a determined young woman who knows exactly what she wants to do with her future. But when life doesn't go the way she plans, she has to put her dreams on hold. They say good things come to those who wait and August is willing to wait for Iris as long as he needs to. The only problem is if she is willing to do the same?

This book will grab you by the heart and twist it. You will go through a slue of emotions while reading or listening to this book.

View all my reviews

To learn more about this book or to order a copy, click the book cover below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.