April 22, 2019

Review: Beast by C.M. Seabrook



Beast by C.M. Seabrook
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Published: April 2019
Beast (Savages and Saints Book 4)
 

Abbott Savage is very mercurial. But one constant in his life has been his love for London. He loves her so much that he knows he's not right for her. Giving her to his best friend, Kyle. Now Kyle has died and London is pregnant with his child. What is Abbott to do? He doesn't want anyone else to take care of London, but he has so many demons in his past, he's not sure if he can take care of her himself.

Thank you to C.M. Seabrook for the opportunity to read and review this book.

I wish I would have known that this was part of a series, now I want to read the rest of the Savage's stories.

Abbott is also known as The Beast of Port Clover. He's a boxer, who uses his fists inside and outside of the ring. The only constant in his life is London. She's been in his life for most of it and knows his heart better than anyone. Can Abbott put his life of debauchery aside in order to get the girl he's always wanted? In this book, I really felt for Abbott. His heart is damaged from his own doing and he doesn't see that it can be healed.

I will definitely go and read the rest of this series.

View all my reviews

To learn more about this book and series, or to order a copy, click the book cover below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.