March 5, 2021

Review: Love Lettering by Kate Clayborn



Love Lettering by Kate Clayborn
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars
Published: December 2019
Love Lettering

Meg has just been named, The Planner of New York City, for her custom planners. She writes out the lives and plans of the rich and famous in lettering and colors that are perfect for them. She also does this in their homes and stationary. But she has decided that she is done with weddings ever since the last one where she hid a message in the program. No one would have noticed the message, except for her. Except, someone did notice, the groom and now he's back in the store to confront her about it.

I read this as part of #TogetherWeRead

At first, I wasn't sure if I was going to like the book. I wasn't sure where the story was going to go. There was a part at the end that had a twist that I really didn't see coming. I was really drawn to the character of Reid (the groom that found the hidden message in the program) because he was very quirky and for a while, I thought he may have Autism. He was very invested in his job that dealt with numbers. Numbers were his thing while letters were Megs. I liked the way their relationship develops and the twists and turns that came about to see if they were going to actually end up together.

Overall, I enjoyed the book and I will read others by this author.

Read all my reviews

To learn more about this book, or to order a copy, click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.