March 16, 2021

Review: Adulting by Liz Talley


Adulting by Liz Talley
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars
Published: February 2021
Adulting

Chase London is an actress who has messed her life up. Drinking and drugs have almost destroyed her career. She has one last chance to get her life together and get this movie role. Olivia Han is the person who is going to be the one to do this for her. But will Chase accept the help and be able to get herself on the right path?

Thanks to Montlake and NetGalley for the opportunity to read and review this book.

At first, I didn't think I was going to like this book. I wasn't drawn to a book about an entitled actress who wouldn't accept the help she didn't have to pay for. As the story went on and we got to know the characters better, I started to like the story better. Both of the women have issues in their pasts that have turned them into the women that they are today.

Throughout the book, you learn to like both Olivia and Chase. A book with a bit of romance and family secrets. There are a few trigger warnings that aren't dominating the story for rape, drug overdose and sexual child abuse.

View all my reviews

To learn more about this book, or to order a copy, click below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.