January 27, 2021

Review: If You Must Know by Jamie Beck



If You Must Know by Jamie Beck
My Rating: 5 of 5 stars
Published: June 2020
If You Must Know (Potomac Point, #1)


Here is another book from 2020 I read, but didn't get around to reviewing.  This is a great mother/daughter contemporary story.  

The Turner women have reached a point in their lives where they really need each other. Sisters Amanda and Erin have never gotten along. Erin and their mom were always contentious and since the death of their father, they have all been a little lost. When Amanda finds out her husband is leaving her while she is pregnant, she will have to lean on her family in order to make it through.

Thank you to Montlake Romance and NetGalley for the opportunity to read and review this book.

I really enjoy books that deal with sisters and mothers. This book did not disappoint. It kept me invested from the very beginning. The moral of the story is that even though we may not always like our family, we love them and know that they will always be there for us when we need them.

View all my reviews

To learn more about this book, or to order a copy, click the book cover below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.