January 30, 2018

Review: Private: #1 Suspect

Private: #1 Suspect by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jack Morgan is the head of Private, an Investigation firm out of Los Angeles with offices all around the world. He has an elite team of ex-military and ex-police officers who are all experts in their fields. Jack has just come home from a business trip when he finds his ex-girlfriend dead in his bed. Someone is framing him for murder. Will he be able to find the killer before he is arrested for a crime he didn't commit.

I'm still on my quest to read all of James Patterson books. I'm leaving the series for young readers to my kids. So this book kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I read the first book in the series back in 2013 before my blogging days.

Imagine coming home from a long day of traveling, you drop your luggage at the front door, strip your clothes all the way to the bathroom, take a nice long hot shower, and go to climb in bed and find it already occupied with a dead body; the dead body of your ex. This is what has happened to Jack Morgan. Immediately Jack calls his team and then the police show up and decide you're the one to blame.

In addition to fighting for his own freedom, he still has a company to run. With mobsters looking for stolen drugs and businessmen showing up dead in hotel rooms, there's a whole lot going on for Jack to handle.

So far, I'm enjoying the Private series. The next book in the series is Private L.A. (Private, #6) by James Patterson

View all my reviews

To order a copy of this book click the book cover below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.