January 26, 2018

First Half of 2018 Readin' Plans



So far 2018 has gotten off to a great start.  I've already finished 7 books and am looking forward to reading at least two more this month and a bunch more this year.

Have you ever participated in a Read-A-Thon?  I'm not really one to do too much, but one of my favorites is taking place this weekend the 24in48 Read-A-ThonThe goal is to read for 24 hours in a 48 hour time period.  Use the link to sign up, learn more, and earn great prizes.  This is for readers all over the world.  It begins at midnight Friday night and ends midnight Sunday.  I hope to read Anatomy of a Scandal by Sarah Vaughn, Missing Isaac by Valerie Fraser Luesse, and After You by JoJo Moyes. 
 It would be amazing to get these all read over the weekend, but we will see.

NetGalley is a great resource for me for finding great new books.  When I first signed up I went cazy and requested every book I could and got some that were "Read Now". So I have quite a bit of catching up to do there but here are a few books I plan to read over the next 6 months from NetGalley.

Just Released this week 1/23/18







Released earlier this month 1/2/18







Releasing next week 1/30/18







Releasing 2/6/18 


Releasing 3/13/18






Releasing 3/20/18






Releasing 3/27/18






Releasing 5/15/18






Releasing 6/5/18






Releasing 7/17/18
Here are a few other books that I plan on reading the first half of the year:


This book will be free on Amazon on Valentine's Day.






Releasing 5/1/18










I'm sure there will be other books that I will read along the way, but my goal is to read all of the above books, and all close or near to their release dates.  Do you plan out your reading?  What do you have planned to read for the rest of the month, season year?  Let me know.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.