July 12, 2015

Review--Eyes on You by Kate White



Robin has just started a new job and is about to release her first book.  RIght now, is seems as if life couldn't get any better for her.  When a series of strange events begins to happen, Robin has to figure out exactly who is trying to sabotage her career.  There are a few people it could be and right now Robin isn't sure who she can trust.

This book held my attention from start to finish.  It was hard to put down.  The book had a little bit of everything in it.  A little thriller, a little romance, some conspiracy and murder.  All throughout the book, you think you know who is going to be the one doing all of the dirty work.  There seems to be so many suspects.  Is it the handsome co-host?  The ambitious intern who is desperately trying her best?  The veteran at the station who will stop at nothing to stay on top and relevant?  The associate producer whose story ideas always seem to fall a little short.

I could not put this book down.  I had to know what was going to happen.  I stayed on the edge of my seat.  There was even one part where I shouted, "Holy Shit!" out loud.  Luckily, I wasn't any place public when that happened.

This was a great book.  One of the best that I have read this year.  I look forward to reading more from this author.

I read this book as a part of Overdrive's Big Library Read.

Other books by Kate White:

The Wrong Man
Hush
The Sixes
So Pretty It Hurts
Lethally Blonde
Over Her Dead Body
'Til Death Do Us Part
A Body to Die For
If Looks Could Kill

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.