May 1, 2015

Review--Epubor E-Book Converter


I love it when I get a new book.  Whether it is a physical copy or an electronic version.  I, personally, am a Kindle user.  I was gifted one about five years ago and I have been attached ever since.  Unfortunately, not everyone shares my infatuation with the Kindle, and so there are multiple versions of e-books out there, not always compatible with my reading device.

Sometimes, I'm given a book that is not easily accessible through my Kindle.  In that case, I have to sit at my home computer and read or use my phone where I can access a reader other than Kindle(although that is on my phone as well), but reading on my phone and computer are not ideal for me, at least not when I want to dive into a book for a good hour or more.  So what's a girl to do?

Luckily, there is a company out there called Epubor.  They offer an incredible converter that allows you to convert any version of an e-book you may receive to the format that best suits your reading needs.  So....how does it work?  Visit the Epubor site.  Click on the e-book converter and download the version you need.  They have it available for Windows or Mac. They even offer a free trial version.  But get it now, because currently they have a huge discount if you buy it (was $59.99, now $24.99).

I have tried a few other converters and DRM removers.  There are so many steps you have to take to get the book to the format you want.  One I tried, I had to save the book in different formats first before it converted it--what a pain.  Epubor is so easy, books are converted in just a few steps.


  1. Upload the current version of the book you have to your Epubor converter.
  2. Select the version you want.
  3. Send the converted version to your device
It's that simple!  Try Epubor today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.