September 10, 2020

Review: Here to Stay by Adriana Herrera




Here to Stay by Adriana  Herrera
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Published: August 2020
Here to Stay

 

Julia moves to Dallas from New York with her boyfriend who dumps her and returns to New York shortly after. Rocco Quinn is in Dallas to help Sturm's, the company Julia works for, go public. Sturms has been mostly run by a set of elegant twins, but their younger brother is ready to take the company to the next level. If they do, Julia's job could be in jeopardy. There is very strong chemistry between Julia and Rocco, but will that change his mind about what is best for the company? Which will matter more to them, finding happiness with each other or keeping their jobs?

Thanks to Carina Press and NetGalley for the opportunity to read and review this book.

This is another book that I really enjoyed. It kept me entertained from start to finish. There were a couple of surprises along the way that I didn't see coming, but overall this was a cute romantic story that I would recommend to those who enjoy work romance stories.


View all my reviews


To learn more about this book, or to order a copy, click the book cover below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.