May 3, 2020

Audio Book Review: I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh


I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Published: May 2016
I Let You Go  

 
Jacob and his mother are walking home one day when he is struck and killed by a hit and run driver. The police have no idea how to find the person behind the accident and Jacob's mother can't just sit by while nothing is being done. After the accident, Jenna decides to move away from the area after this tragedy. The police are on a nearly impossible mission to find a child killer. Told from the perspective of the police and Jenna, finding the killer is of utmost importance.

I listened to this book as part of book pal read. At first the story started off slowly and I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out. Then there was a twist in the story that I didn't see coming. Clare Mackintosh writes stories that leave you on the edge of your seat, wondering what is going to happen next.

I can't imagine what I would do if one of my children was hit by a car. Not only that, but finding out that the person who did it didn't even stop or anything to see if everyone was alright. I don't know what I would do, probably go crazy.

It's hard to review this book without giving away too much. You just have to read it.


View all my reviews

To learn more about this book or to order a copy, click the book cover below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.