May 5, 2020

Review: The Redwood Con by Reagan Keeter




The Redwood Con by Reagan Keeter
My Rating: 4 of 5 stars
Published: May 2020


When Liam Parker doesn't initially see the texts from his girlfriend, Elise, since he is at a place where he can't answer his phone. We he finally seems them, and tries to call her, he finds it strange that she isn't answering. He rushes to her house to find her dead from an apparent suicide. This doesn't seem like something she would do. The police don't believe that it is a suicide either and all evidence points to Liam as the number one suspect. Will he be able to clear his name or will he go down for a crime he didn't commit.

Thanks to Reagan Keeter and NetGalley for the opportunity to read and review this book.

This title hooked me from the beginning. I had to know what was going to happen next. I didn't know what to expect from this book. I didn't know if Liam Parker was a reliable character or not, but I was on his side. When the secret is revealed, I couldn't believe it.

Can you imagine being wanted for a crime you didn't commit? Too many times in life this happens. Liam Parker was determined not to let that happen to him. He was going to find out who was behind all of this even if it meant that he would put his own life in danger in order to do so. When his children are brought into the equation, it makes things even more difficult to deal with and to understand.

Reagan Keeter is a new to me author, but I will definitely be on the lookout for more of his books.




To learn more about this book or to order a copy, click the book title below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.