May 9, 2020

Audio Book Review: One Good Deed by David Baldacci




One Good Deed by David Baldacci
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Published: July 2019
One Good Deed


Aloysius Archer has just been released from prison for a crime he didn't commit. When he has to do his probation in Poca City, he's in for a lot more than he bargained for. Rules, a job, women, the list is endless. When the guy he took a job from ends up dead, Archer is the number one suspect. He'll do whatever he can not to go back to prison an innocent man. Set in 1949, Archer is a veteran of World War II and he is just trying to find his way in this world. Will Poca City be a stepping stone or a stopping point?

I really enjoy listening to David Baldacci's books. Even though historical fiction isn't one of my favorite genres, this book drew me in from the beginning. I had to see what was going to happen with Archer and how he was going to get himself out of the situations he got in to.

Women is what always seems to get Archer in trouble and Poca City has a couple of women who will leave him on his toes.


View all my reviews

To learn more about this book or to order a copy, click the book cover below:


   
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.