March 16, 2020

Review: You Are Not Alone by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen



You Are Not Alone by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Published: March 2020
You Are Not Alone  

Shay Miller is having a rough time in life. She's in between jobs, feels like she's being forced our of her house, her best friend just had a baby, and oh yeah, she just saw a woman commit suicide. She feels quiet alone. On the way to her temp job one morning, she sees Amanda jump in front of the train she is supposed to be taking. After that, Shay become overly interested in Amanda's life, attending her memorial service, meeting her friends, and becoming friends with them. It feels like things are starting to really turn around, until ... the craziness begins.

Thank you to Netgalley and St. Martin's Press for the opportunity to read and review this title.

I have enjoyed the other two books by this writing duo and I'm so excited to read more. This book gripped me from the very beginning and refused to let me go until the end. I found myself reading this book whenever I had a free moment. To me this is the best book they have written so far.

Your late twenties and early thirties can be a difficult time in a woman's life, especially if she is single, childless, and in between jobs. For Shay, when things to seem to be just turning around, its seems like there are even more obstacles in her way. When she meets some new friends, who help her with a new apartment and a makeover, it seems like things might really be going her way, but unfortunately, Shay is not that lucky. Will she be able to sort the truth from the lies?

I loved this book and I highly recommend it.

View all my reviews


To learn more about this book or to order a copy, click the book cover below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.