February 27, 2020

Throwback Thursday--Best Books From the Past Decade





Pictures of You by Caroline Leavitt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Published: December 2010
Pictures of You  

I absolutely loved this book. I couldn't put it down. I wanted more and more. Imagine packing your bags and leaving home to start a new life. On your way out of town you run into some very thick fog which makes visibility very difficult. And then the unthinkable happens...you have an accident where you hit someone and they are killed. And the stranger part of it is that you both are from the same town even though this accident occurs nearly three hours from that town. That is what happens to Isabelle Stein. The events that unfold after that are incredibly emotional. I don't know of another book I have read recently that made my heart ache for each character as this one did. I wanted to give them all big hugs and say,"Everything will be all right. " I want to read another book by Ms. Leavitt.




Here is another book that I read and reviewed before I got into blogging.  This book really touched my heart and I recommended it to a lot of people.  I hope you will give it a try. 



To learn more about this book or to order a copy, click the book cover below:

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.