January 13, 2020

Audio Book Review: Let Me Love You By Alexandria House


Let Me Love You by Alexandria House
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Published: February 2018
Let Me Love You (McClain Brothers #1)  


Jo is pretty content in her life, but when she meets Big South, all of that changes. Working for Beju Park she is sent to his hotel room to deliver a piece of jewelry that he had commissioned. When Big South met Jo, there was something about her that he found irresistible. She was mean, but it didn't bother him at all, he had to have her. Jo wasn't sure if she wanted a life with Big South, but Everett McClain, was one good looking and thoughtful man. Will they be able to make it through his fame and her past in order to have a future together?

I read this book on recommendation from a Facebook group. It reminded me of Zane books that I read in my early 20's. It was ratchet and I was all for it. I loved the narrators of this novel. The male made me want to jump into the book and see him in real life.

Jo is just a single mother trying to make it after a crazy divorce. Everett "Big South" McClain has had his share of hurt as well, and finds love when he least expects it. I can say one thing, this book had me and my man doing a few more things in the bedroom after reading it. Got me all hot and bothered. I loved listening to this book. This is the first book I've read by Alexandria House and it won't be my last. This is a good author to read when you fall into a reading slump. She is sure to bring you right on out of it.

Recommended for those who like romance with a little ratchet!

View all my reviews

To learn more about this book or to order a copy, click the book cover below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.