August 1, 2018

Review: Let Me Lie by Clare Mackintosh


Let Me Lie by Clare Mackintosh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Published: March 2018

It is the one year anniversary of the death of Anna Johnson's mother when she receives an anonymous note that makes her question everything about her parents deaths. The previous year both her parents had taken their lives within months of each other, but did they really? When Anna goes to the police with her note, more disturbing events take place and she doesn't know what to do. Full of twists and turns you won't see coming, this book is definitely one to read.

I read this book as part of a buddy read and I loved it!! I didn't see any of the twists and turns coming.

Can you imaging grieving the deaths of your parents for a year just to find out that they might not even be dead? What would you do? Do you think anyone would believe you? I wasn't sure what was going to happen with this book and it's hard to give a concise review without giving away too many details.

I thought I knew what was going to happen in the end and who was behind all of the incidents happening in Anna's life, but I was way off. I couldn't have imagined the ending at all.

I highly recommend this book to everyone who like a thriller with unimaginable twists.

View all my reviews

To order a copy of this book for yourself or a friend, click the book cover below:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.