July 2, 2015

Review--Eeny Meeny by M.J. Arlidge

Eeny MeenyEeny Meeny by M.J. Arlidge
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

People are being kidnapped from off the street in couples and forced to make a horrible decision.  Killed or be killed!  Who is the killer and what is her motive?  Yes, her.  The killer in this book is a female.  And it's up to Detective Inspector Helen Grace and her team to figure this all out before any more people end up dead.  After abducting the victims, the killer drugs them and keeps them in a dungeon of her own making.  There in the middle of the floor, the victims find a phone and a gun.  The phone has just enough battery life to receive a message.  "On the floor by the phone you'll find a gun.  It has one bullet in it...That is the price of your freedom.  You must kill to live."  I don't know if how I could make the decision.  The only other option is for both people to die from starvation.

M.J. Arlidge gives a gripping tale that leaves you wanting more.  It was very hard for me to put the book down, but I had to while on vacation because it was impossible to keep sand out of my Kindle.  It had me on the edge of my seat and I had to find out who the killer was and why she was doing this to these poor innocent people.  When DI Grace finds out the common denominator with each victim is her, the pressure to find the killer intensified with her as well as with me.

This was a great book with a fast pace that will keep you interested until the end.  WIth little twists and unexpected circumstances you will thoroughly enjoy this book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.