July 19, 2019

Audio Book Review: Pieces of Her by Karin Slaughter




Pieces of Her by Karin Slaughter

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Published: August 2018

Andi Oliver and her mother, Laura have been living an idyllic life in Belle Isla, Georgia when everything gets turned upside down. A gunman disrupts their lunch and Laura's actions during that ordeal send their whole world in a tailspin. Laura immediately kicks Andi out of her home and Andi is confused by her mom's decision. Following instructions given by her mother, Andi finds a person she never knew existed.

I really enjoyed this book. It was pretty long though, so it took me a while to get through it. There are twists and turns around every corner and you never know what is going to happen next. Just when you think you know what is going on, there is another surprise around the corner.

Every time I thought I knew what was going to happen next, I was surprised.  This is an unbelievable story that is going to be on Netflix next year.  I can't wait to see it.  Click here to learn more about it.

Karin Slaughter really knows how to keep you on the edge of your seat. My heart raced, and I could feel myself riding along with Andi as she tried to find out the truth about her mother. If you have never read a Slaughter book, this is a great one to start off with.


View all my reviews

To learn more about this book or to order a copy for yourself, click the book cover below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.