May 15, 2019

Review: Stripped Bare by Frankie Love & C.M. Seabrook




Stripped Bare by Frankie Love & C.M. Seabrook
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Published: May 2019

Eli loves his little sister and he would do just about anything for her. So when she asks him to help her friend, Karis, fix up her bakery he is obliged to do the job. When Eli walks into the bakery, he sees the job is a lot more than he signed up for. But when he lays eyes on Karis, all thoughts about the work go out the window. He would do anything to help this pretty girl.

Thank you to Frankie Love and C.M. Seabrook for the opportunity to read and review this book.

I picked this book up at night before I went to bed. I thought I would read just a couple of chapters since I was exhausted and had a big day the next day. When I saw that it would only take me 45 minutes to read, I decided to just go for it. I think even if the book was 2 hours to read, I may have stayed up to read it.

This is a fast paced novel that goes from strangers to naked very quickly. If you're looking for a quick romance that will leave you hot and bothered, pick up this book right away.


View all my reviews


To learn more about this book which is currently #1 in erotic suspense and Free on Kindle Unlimited, click the book cover below:




****Giveaway Alert****
I have one brand-new hardcover copy of The Scent Keeper by Erica Bauermeister to give away.  Click here to enter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.