January 21, 2019

Review: Kissing Princeton Charming by Frankie Love & C.M.Seabrook





Kissing Princeton Charming by Frankie Love & C.M. Seabrook
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Published: 2019


Charlie Hayes, just wants to make it through her senior year at Princeton without any issues. When her on-campus job calls for her to waitress at an event on campus, her whole life will change. There she meets Spencer Beckett, not that she doesn't know who he is, everyone on campus knows who he is. He's Princeton Charming. The man every girl drools over. There is no way a guy like him, would be interested in a girl like her. But when he does show interest, her whole world will be turned upside down. Will these two be able to make a relationship work? With Spencer's high class friends coming at her from all angles, and her own friends warning her to stay away from the infamous playboy, how will Charlie handle herself with all that is going on in her world.

Thank you to C.M. Seabrook and Frankie Love for the opportunity to read and review this book.

I couldn't put this book down. When I picked it up the first day, I read 70% of the book in the first setting. It drew me in from the very start and I didn't want the story to end. This is a four part series, that you have to read in order. I was really sad to get to the end of this book especially since I didn't know I was at the end. My kindle told me there were 19 minutes left in the book, but when I turned the page, it was the end. It left me wanting more. What is going to happen next.

College is a rough time for most of us. When you are nearing the end with all kind of decisions to make about your future, it seems as if the end is closer than you are ready for. For Charlie, she is focused on getting her degree so she can get a job to help her family with the ever growing medical bills from her mother. Having Spencer Beckett enter her life at this time is not what she is looking for even though it's something she has dreamed about. When they begin to spend time together, it's hard to separate the man she has in front of her with the reputation he is known for. Will she be able to trust him or will she have to live her life without him?


I can't wait to find out what happens in the next book, Dating Princeton Charming.

View all my reviews

To order a copy of this book for yourself, click the book cover below:
  Right now the book is $.99 or free on Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.