July 13, 2018

Review: Bring Me Back by B.A. Paris


Bring Me Back by B.A. Paris
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Published: June 2018

Let me start off by saying that this book was at the top of my Summer Reading List.  I tried every way I could to get this from the publisher as an ARC without success.  I was the first to read it from my library though.

Ten years ago, Finn's wife, Layla disappeared. They were on their way home from a holiday in France, when they stopped at a rest area for a bathroom break. When Finn returned from the restroom, Layla was gone. He tried to find her right away and contacted the police and told them everything that happened from the time they pulled in until he walked out of the bathroom and his wife was gone. But he left out one detail. Now Finn is dating Layla's sister, Ellen, and things keep popping up to bring Layla back to the forefront. Is Layla alive or is someone playing a twisted game to stop Finn and Ellen from being together?

I love B.A. Paris! Everything she has written so far has been incredible to me. This was another book that I couldn't put down. I think I read it in less than 48 hours.

What would you do if your significant other went missing and was presumed dead. Ten years later when you are about to marry her sister, there are little signs everywhere that she may be still alive. But how is that possible? Why would she stay away all this time if she was alive? Has someone being keeping her captive?

All these questions are answered in the book. And the twist, that I kind of saw coming, but couldn't wait to see how the author laid it all out for us.

Whatever BA Paris writes, I'm definitely going to read. Every book has been unputdownable!!  Have you read any of her books?  Let me know.   If not, what are you waiting for?  Below are my reviews for her other 2 books:

Behind Closed Doors
The Breakdown




View all my reviews

To order this or any of B.A. Paris's books, click the covers below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.