March 23, 2018

Review: Mistress by James Patterson

Mistress Mistress by James Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Benjamin Casper has been asked by a friend of his to put some surveillance cameras up in her apartment. Shortly after he leaves her building a body is thrown from her balcony. Everyone says it's his friend, Diana and that she committed suicide, but Ben is not convinced. Trying to figure out what is really going on with Diana and what she was up to is not going to be easy. Will Ben be able to find the answers before he loses his own life? Set in the heart of our Nation's Capital, Ben fights for his life to find out the truth about Diana.

This book was just okay for me. It held my attention, but I didn't find myself dying to read it during my down time. At some parts of the book, it felt like a dog chasing its tail.

Ben believes that Diana is his friend. When he attends her funeral back in her home of Wisconsin, he's not so sure. No one knows who he is and they sure as hell don't know who Diana is, at least who she really is, but does Ben. On the quest to find out if his friend is really dead, he will lose more friends along the way. Too many people end up dead and the reason is all really kind of crazy.

This was not one of my favorite James Patterson books.  I know this review is short, but there wasn't must to go on without giving away the book.  If you like James Patterson then you should read this book, if not, then I would say find another.  So many books, so little time.

View all my reviews

To order a copy of this book for yourself, click the book cover below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.