August 18, 2015

One Author Challenge-Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich

Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum, #2)Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Stephanie Plum is at it again.  This time she is on the hunt for Kenny Manusco.  Kenny shot one of his best friends in the knee and then, he ends up dead.  Kenny missed his court appearance for the knee shooting and Stephanie is going to hunt him down.  For this case she has a little extra help, some she wants and some not so much.  Some of the same characters from One for the Money are back in this second edition.  My favorite by far though is Grandma Mazur.  She plays quite a big role is this book.

I laughed out loud several times during this book.  I'm sure people were looking at my strangely.  I really hope that Grandma Mazur is going to keep making her appearances.  She adds a great variety to Stephanie's cases.  You never know what she is going to do.

So, I'm three books down for my Janet Evanovich challenge.  My goal is to read everything she has ever written.  She has written over 50 books so I guess this should take me about a year or more to complete.

Next up is Three to Get Deadly.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.