April 17, 2015

Where are you Readin'?

I love reading.  Its one of my favorite things to do.  I can never be bored as long as there is a book laying around. Well unless, of course, it's a boring book.

I read just about everywhere.  In the car, at work, in the doctor's office, outside while my kids are playing.  I can read just about anywhere.  I get most of my reading done these days right before bed.  It's when I have the most quiet time and when I can give it my full attention.

I miss having days where I could just lay around and read a good book.  This hasn't happened in a long time.  Reading on the beach is by far my favorite place to read.  It's warm, relaxing, the sound of the ocean crashing is just enough to put you in the perfect head space for reading.

Where are some of your favorite spots to read?  Maybe it's a park, maybe is while walking/running/jogging and listening to an audio book.   Please let me know!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.