April 21, 2020

Review: My Sizzling Second Chance by Daniella Brodsky




My Sizzling Second Chance by Daniella Brodsky
My rating: 2 of 5 stars
Published: March 2020


Clancy and Flo meet on the ferry where she was trying to hook him up with the stranger sitting next to her. When Flo attempts to hook these two up, Clancy suggests they go on a practice date. Once they are together, Flo doesn't want to let him go. Each of them are keeping a secret. Will they be able to stay together if these secrets are revealed, or will that be the end.

Thank you to Daniella Brodsky for the opportunity to read and review this book.

I have read quite a few romantic novellas, but this one just didn't sit too well with me. For me there wasn't enough development of the characters, they were easily forgettable.

Flo has a secret she is keeping from Clancy, something about her ex-best friend and her ex-boyfriend. But I don't think we ever find out what that secret it. Clancy's secret is that he is a billionaire, but we don't know much about that either. I'm not even sure what city they are in.

This is the first book I've read by Daniella Brodsky and I'm willing to give her books another chance.


View all my reviews


To learn more about this book, or to order a copy, click the book cover below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.