April 2, 2020

Review: Hers to Tame by Rhenna Morgan



Hers to Tame by Rhenna Morgan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Published: March 2020
Hers to Tame (NOLA Knights, #2)  


Cassie McClintock is a reporter in New Orleans. When she first met Kir Viselki it's for a brief, but unforgettable time. When she hears rumors about who he is and who he works for, she puts distance between them. But Kir needs her help this time and no other woman has ever made hims feel the way Cassie does. Will they be able to stick to business, or will their story go elsewhere?

Thank you to NetGalley and Carina Press for the opportunity to read and review this book.

When I first started reading this book, I wasn't sure how well I was going to like it. The story started off slowly, but then there was a change in the dynamic of the story that made me sit up and pay more attention to the story.

When Cassie asked for Kir's help, it was for a story she was working on for the news. Their relationship goes from business to personal really fast. When she hears that he may work for the Russian mafia, she is easily turned off from him, but when he needs her help, she finds a different side of him. When Cassie's life is threatened because of her story, it's Kir that bring her into his "family" to keep her protected. Will they be able to maintain a professional relationship, or will romance take over?


View all my reviews

To learn more about this book, or to order a copy, click the book cover below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.