February 5, 2019

Review: Forget You Know Me by Jessica Strawser



Forget You Know Me by Jessica Strawser
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Published: February 2019

Liza and Molly have been friends forever. As they've grown older, they've grown farther apart. So this video chat between them is long overdue. Molly gets up to check on her kids during their conversation and Liza sees an intruder. When Molly vaguely responds to Liza's texts and phone calls, she becomes very worried about Molly and along with her male best friend, Max, she drives all night from Chicago to Cincinnati to check on Molly. But Molly is still acting like nothing has happened and shuts the door in Liza's face. When Liza returns home, her whole world is turned upside down, so she decides to move back home. With issues with her brother and this thing going on with Molly, she's not sure where she is going to stay or what she is going to do with her life.

Thank you to NetGalley and St. Martins Press for the opportunity to read and review this book.

I was very intrigued by this book at the start, it grabbed my attention from the start. Somewhere about half way through though, it started to fall off and I just wanted to know what was going to happen. It was missing the twists and turns I was looking for to keep coming around every corner.

What would you do if you saw an intruder in your best friends house, but she was very nonchalant about it? You'd want to do all you could to help her, right? Molly doesn't want the help Liza is offering, but why? Is is because Molly has a whole host of secrets she is keeping herself? I wanted so much to happen in this book, but there was no big OMG or WOW factor. I enjoy Jessica Strawser's books and I will probably read whatever is next from her.


View all my reviews

To order a copy of this book for yourself or a friend, click the book cover below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Share your thoughts below.